The nomination period is now over.
Handling of Personal Data
Article 10 of the Regulation
- All4Integrity is responsible for processing the personal data of candidates for the Tágides Award. The candidates’ personal data, collected through the registration form and during the course of the Prize, are intended to allow
the activities necessary for the organization, execution and management of the Prize (which includes the sending of information and contacts regarding the activity by the organizer, via e-mail and telephone, during the period before and/or after the activity), being treated on the basis of the execution of the contract entered into through registration and acceptance of these Rules, with all participants being presumed to accept these terms.
- Some personal data of participants may be shared with service providers contracted by All4Integrity, who will only process the data solely for the purposes established by All4Integrity and upon All4Integrity’s instructions.
- All4Integrity will keep the personal data of the participants for the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, plus the periods of prescription and expiration of rights arising therefrom, unless it is required to keep them for a longer period by law.
- Candidates have the right to ask All4Integrity for access to personal data concerning them, as well as to request their rectification or erasure, limitation of processing, as well as the right to data portability, under the terms of the legislation applicable in this matter, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com complain to the National Data Protection Commission, if they believe that personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The omission and/or inaccuracy of data provided by participants are their sole and entire responsibility.